Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Yes I have a blog ... do i use it, well that is the question....

So I thought I would be part of the blogging world and after 4 or so blogs I kind of lost interest.  A lot has changed in my life since Christmas of 2011 and I thought this may be the best place to put all of memories since I am not good at journaling or scrapbooking.  Here is a snap shot to what has happened in the past 9 months.
January 2012 - Grady turns 1
February 2012 - I was nominated for Teacher of the Year at my school!  So excited to receive this award.
March 2012 - Found out I am having another BOY! Due July 11.. a little bit of surprise but we will take it!  Also, Grady started walking... I mean running :)



April 2012 - Grady traveled everywhere, went to Mississippi with Daddy and Michigan with Mommy.

May 2012 - Mommy and baby Parker went to visit some high school friends in Ohio - all 3 of us are/were pregnant at the same time.  I was due July 11 with a boy, Jenea was due August 11 with a boy,  and Adrienne is due October 26 with a girl!
June 2012 - Blake's birthday, trying to fit in as much as we can as a family of 3 before Parker's arrival, anticipating Parker's arrival, family coming to visit, Chattanooga Zoo,  etc



July 4 2012 - Welcome to the world (a week early!) Parker Calvin Ryan born 3:47 pm, 6 lbs 9 oz, 20 inches.  Such a sweet baby and such an easy delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment